Now millions of smartphone users all around the globe use the ShareCloud app in order to share any kind of content (files, documents, songs, and images) to their friends and family members. ShareCloud is the most installed sharing app out there, which help users to share any kind of files. Software testing of this efficiently designed app is really essential to ensure the quality of this app on any available device and platform. It’s the responsibility of this app developer to ensure overall quality of their app by hiring the services of a software testing company has years of experience in quality assurance. ShareCloud app delivers the following benefits to all of its users.
- Share your desired files and content with just one click
- Complete backup of your mobile photos and apps
- Share multiple files and content simultaneously
- Launch app with instant search
- Free of cost – You haven’t had to pay single penny
Functional Test Analysis of ShareCloud App
Functional test analysis of ShareCloud app is really essential, and it must have to be carried out in a sustainable fashion with the help of a software testing company. A QA company have a team of functional testing analysts, which have the complete knowledge of functional test assurance and performance analysis. Functional testing is an essential part of black box testing, which evaluates an IT product with reference to its functional requirements. Functional testing basically evaluates that either an app, which is about to release is functionally fit or not. The positive aspects of functional testing are as follows.
- It enhances overall user experience
- Allow QA teams to perform accurate module collaboration
- Deliver output data to compare actual and expected results
- Clearly, identify the working of different functions
- Validate interaction of each function
- Ensure accurate testing results/outcomes
The development team of ShareCloud app has to make it sure that quality of their app is perfectly tested out by implementing diverse nature functional testing approaches. They have to maintain the functional quality of their app, no matter what it cost. The more they will choose a test analysis approach, the better they will be able to contain quality. Functional testing procedure for a sharing app is as follows.
- Statement of work and requirement gathering
- Estimation of functional test requirements and test planning
- Software/Apps configuration
- Employment of testing tools
- Summary reports and project closure